Um I found a new error

First: Haha Im smart I exported the project so I can work on it at home\

So I dont think any predicates with a "wait" block will work in a "when" hat block

Please change to #bugs:snap-bugs

please include details in the title

Why? Its not a bug, I just didnt know how to fix it

thats what the body is for, im not saying "Um I found a new error First: Haha Im smart I explorted the project so I can work on it at home\ So I dont think any predicates with the "wait" block will work in a "when" hat block" as the title

Right, the predicate in a generid WHEN block is time-limited. You can say
untitled script pic

Thanks!

Sorry I didnt respond, I was playing a game until 5:30 in the morning, and then I went to bed forgetting you posted this.

yes but at least include some idea of the error in the title, e.g. instead of "Um I found a new error" write "Error: Predicate takes too long for a hat block" or something like that.
@bh has said this many times.

ok fine

@bh has said this many times.*?

i wrote it as a link so he wouldn't get mentioned

Just say "bh" then

i, for one, like @helicoptur's link idea

why bother doing that when you can just say their name?? It just doesnt make any sense??

If you just @someone, it sends them a notification. If you do something like these @someone, @someone, it won't notify them.

Or just say their name??

I don't see why you're trying to get someone not to link to their profile, when I was starting out on the forums I barely knew anybody so honestly linking people's names instead of just saying them would've been helpful.

oh ok

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.