Translate File into 20 Random Languages

I created a project that translates a text file that you import into 20 random languages, and then back to English, and exports that new file.

Here it is

Please note that I made this before I found out that google translate already has a function to translate a file into a different language, but the problem is that there's no way to export the translated file without saving the page and converting it to a word file.

I want to add sample files to it, but I can't think of anything. Please give me sample files for the project. Please do not actually send me the file, just put the contents of the file and the file name (not necessary, but it'll be better, because if you don't give me a name, I'll call it "sample #.txt").

Please don't get off topic here.

I originally made the project because I wanted to translate the first book of percy jackson into a bunch of languages and then back to english (it did take all day for it to translate the whole thing to 20 languages).

That's a fun project. I gave it "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" and got back "The spirit is weak, the body is weak" which isn't perfect (especially translating "willing" to "weak," but also losing the "but"). But it's better than the punch line of the old CS joke about the (this part is true) IBM program to translate Russian to English so as to be able to read Russian science journals in the 1950s, which (allegedly, probably never happened) gave back "the vodka is strong, but the meat is rotten."

yeah, that's kind of the point. I was inspired by youtubers who put things through google translate, and translate that into lots of different languages, and then back to english (btw, I have seen video game mods where they translate all the text in the game into a bunch of different languages and then back to english, they're hilarious). I wanted to do it to the whole first book of percy jackson, but I didn't have the time to do it all manually, so I created this project. I originally didn't intend to share the project, but I mentioned it to mayro (a youtuber) who did this same thing to a youtube video, and he said, sure, I'd like to see it, so I shared it (and made it more user friendly).

wow. That's long.