Transfinite ordinals and large finite numbers

Hmmm...This is interesting. I'll need to see what I can do to go as high as I can, if I'm even allowed to be a part of this.

why wouldn't you be allowed, anyway, try to make your number before the hackers take over!

Ok. TREE(SSCG(3)).

you have to code it in Snap*!*

... Bruh.

or atleast try coding another big number less than that.

I'M TRYING TO DO A NUMBER! It's just that I need to SOMEHOW use the up-arrow, TREE(), and SSCG() functions in Snap!. And yes, I will

ok, good luck, i'm not saying for you to stop doing it, but know that no one has ever made a tree() function in any coding language, at least anyone i've heard of. You might be the first one to!

Oh. What about the other 2?

Up arrow is simple, sscg is way more complicated than tree.

Oof. I guess

is impossible to make in Snap!.

i'll let you off with a simple challenge, at least try to make Linear BEAF in snap, i've done it before, unless you have any other ideas in mind, and try to calculate a simple structure like "10&3".
The link to know what it is:
Introduction to BEAF

Fandom's blocked for me.

ok, i'll just send an image saying what it is.

This might get you in the top 10 if enough people enter, but it has a growth rate of F_(W^W)(n) in the Fast Growing Hierarchy (a system that uses ordinals to calculate how quickly a function grows)

HOO-WEE! That seems very complicated.

It's simple once you understand it more, I was having trouble on the 4th step too, but other than that it should be easy.

No, I mean I get the first bit of text, and Step 1, but everything else confuses me.

Also for just the Knuth up arrow, it's defined as simple as possible as:
for h(a,b,c) (a is base, b is height, c is hyperoperation level):
If a = 1, return 1.
If b = 1, return the input of a.
If c = 1, return a^b where ^ is exponentiation
Otherwise, return h(a,h(a,b-1,c),c-1).
h(a,b,2) is tetration, h(a,b,3) is pentation, then the rest should be obvious.

The 2nd and 3rd should also be easy if you understand what it means, i'll just tell you what it means.
2. If the last parameter of a list is 1, delete it and then calculate
3. If the second parameter of the list is 1, then return the value of the 1st parameter.
However, the 4th one is super complicated.

Ah, thanks for the "Steps 2 and 3" (did in parenthesis for "grammar error" error) clarification, though there's still step 4 and 5. And yeah, Up-arrow notation is easy for me.