To Moderators my you please put my game in the Games Collection in Snap!

Hello i think this is a dumb request but can you please put my game: [Pixer](Hello i think this is a dumb request but can you please put my game: Pixer in the Games Collection and also sorry for bothering you ) in the Games Collection

and also sorry for bothering you

cuz its a game

But Your games are already on the main site and forums,plus you can make your own collection dude

yes i know but its not the same

yup...

Unlike Scratch There is no difference whether or not your games in a specific collection or not

i know

I do not understand your reasons for having your game in the games collection. There are many projects that could be considered games but are not in that collection. Plus, you have a thread for the games so it is illogical to need to advertise your game elsewhere.

yah i guess your right

@bh @bromagosa @jens does it make any difference if a project is in one collection or not

There's no subtle systemy difference. It just depends where a user decides to look.

Is this just one game we overlooked, or are there a bunch of game projects we should add?

its just three games
Check out my New GAMES! by @sladescar

Thanks.

@sladescar: done.

Wait. We're not adding EVERY SINGLE GAME to the games collection!

We're just featuring some, especially those that are particularly novel or very well finished. I also try to only feature one or two (max!) games per user.

If we start adding every single game to that collection, it won't be any fun to browse it!

Ah, okay, sorry. I thought only Featured was filtered that way. My bad.