Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? Chrome and Life*
- Please share an example project (if possible). @jens and @bh
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TrnKw7WSuF0RbcW4a0o7ZsjBCLfckPMK/view?usp=sharing
- What does Snap! currently do? @jens is saved (I think; that's what I gather from his Round Scratch project), but I couldn't save @bh
- What should Snap! do instead? I don't know; I'm very sad that the "project" isn't being saved
Is this bug a security concern? -Just one particular person
If so, please do not post security concerns directly to the forum. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
*not really a browser