The "AI Circle Chart" for AI programmers

DISCLAIMER: This is not only for AI programming in Snap!, but can apply to most AI programmers and programming.

I have devised the AI circle chart for AI programmers, which I think can be useful for thinking about an AI and its role before making one.

Here is a typical AI circle chart/the circle chart I made.

If this AI circle chart looks confusing, don't worry. I can guide you through how this circle chart is supposed to plan an AI's role for you.

At the top of the circle chart, you'd see the box titled "User". This is the first thing you should consider when planning with the circle chart. The "User" box can help you decide what the user is called. Now, naming the role of the user, in my opinion, is very important as it can help you decide the role of the AI as well.

Following that, you'd be able to see the box titled "Input". This represents the User's input. You can put a number or text for the input.

Next, you'd see that the Memory Module and Thinking Module boxes are both connected. This is basically the heart of the AI. The reason why we have the "User", "Input", and "Output" boxes is because it wouldn't be called a circle chart for nothing. It also lets you know what the expected input, output, and who the user is.

You can put whatever you want in the Memory Module and Thinking Module boxes, as long as it is a text or number.

Last, we go to the "Output" box. This is basically the output of the Thinking Module, and you can put whatever you put in the Thinking Module box into the Output box.

Hopefully, you'd use this to decide how and what your AI would perform and do next time, and hopefully it would make things easier for you when you program your AI.

I'll try to explain this more clearly someday.

Allow me to demonstrate with my AI Guessing Game.

So the AI Guessing Game is a "game", hence the name, which means we can put the word "Player" into the 'User" box.

Next, we can go to the input. Let's say the player enters a "4". Let's put "Player Number is 4" into the box and "Round 1" because the Round number is also the input.

Next, in the Thinking Module box, we can assume the Thinking Module decides on a random number as the Memory Module box is empty (Meaning it isn't full of information), so let's just say it guesses the Player's number as 3.

In the "Output" box, we can put "AI got the Player's number incorrect" and also we can put the number "3".

This cycle will repeat again with different results by the way.

This is technically how an AI works.