The add varible to list block isn't working

greenball positions 63.1 script pic (4)

when I used this block in greenball position's it's not working for my diffrent ball choices.
greenball positions 63.1 script pic (2)
when I pick a ball ,witch the ball I've programed from the
greenball positions 63.1 script pic (3) is the green ball, the most expensive ball.
the code isn't adding the any ball's to the inventorygreenball positions 63.1 script pic (5) is the ball inventory.
. why is greenball positions 63.1 script pic (4) not working in this code? ,and how do I get this code to add a ball to the greenball positions 63.1 script pic (5)
greenball positions 63.3

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap.html#present:Username=110443&ProjectName=greenball%20positions%2063.3&editMode&noRun

Is your issue that you want the sprite itself in the list, rather than its name? You can use untitled script pic (2).

I want it to add a specific custom to the greenball positions 63.1 script pic (5) . I can't get that block to =green. how do I do it?

Check if that variable is already a list

the varible is a list ,the problem is that ,I can't get block to have green like this pictureuntitled script pic (2) I can only get this block to have sprites and stage.

If it's not a sprite, what kind of object is it?

a sprites custom.

Oh. Look in help-test script pic, or help-test script pic (1) for the one the sprite is wearing right now.

will this get
green
this custom on a the on the
greenball positions 63.1 script pic (5)?
your not makeing it clear.

It should.

Just to let you know - the word is "costume" not "custom"

ok I'll test it.

it didn't work. look at the list there. that what the poop cabin looks like. even when I use
help-test script pic
help-test script pic (1)these 2 block's and
greenball positions 63.31 script pic. how can I add green this custome to the greenball positions 63.1 script pic (5).
I'll show you my code for adding balls to the greenball positions 63.1 script pic (5).
greenball positions 63.31 script pic (1)
how can I get this custom green in the greenball positions 63.1 script pic (5). you'll need the link to the project to understand my problem.( greenball positions 63.31 ) this is my latest update.

this code is like buying a new character or skin in a videogame. but instaid of buying a new character it's buying a new ball.

replace the object block with the my costume block.

thanks. where is your custome block

It's in the sensing category.

Drag the my neighbours block out and select costume

I think the problem is that greenball positions 63.1 script pic (4) this block is not working beacuase this code
greenball positions 63.1 script pic (2) is not working. what is wrong with this code
greenball positions 63.31 script pic (2) this part of the code is not working.
I think it's greenball positions 63.31 script pic (3) this varible that's not working. what is wrong with this varible?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.