Support for pen trails as vector graphics (SVG)

Hello, Thank you for this wonderfull Christmas gift ! svg export of pentrails. It's so fantastic !

And now, I wonder whether it was possible to include svg costumes in the exported pen trails as svg. Because, it does not work at this time :
Here is the pic of the stage

and here is the svg exported file :
svg file
As you can see, there is no leaves, and my leaves are svg costumes of sprites that I stamped. To save the svg costumes, I also tried to create a clone instead of stamping...
-> Is there anything I misunderstood ?
-> Is it a lot of work to include this export ? Because I would like to send nice svg flowers (obtained by exporting the stage in Snap!) for Christmas...

Thanks a lot if you could do something to help !

Hello, Natalie
You need to use the "Pen down" and "Move <__> steps" (and "Turn" or "Point to") blocks only, because the SVG pentrails are created only this way (i.e. not by stamping or cloning costumes even if the costumes are themselves SVGs - it doesn't matter.).

So, you need to use a subroutine that will draw the leaves by using the "Pen down" and "Move" blocks.

At least that's my opinion. Maybe I am wrong, but this is how I understand the SVG pentrails creation process.

No, I guess you are right. I'll wait for the next version of Snap!, perhaps in 2020 ?
Thank you for your answer.

OK, but just how does one export svg pentrails?

Very nice ! Thanks a lot !