SuperLapse is a time-lapse maker to capture beautiful events from a camera. SuperLapse allows you to create a time-lapse in an easy way, capture hundreds of events, etc.
You can try to capture:
- Driving cars in the road.
- Moving clouds in the sky.
- Very slow motion.
- Click "Create a new timelapse" in the screen.
- Choose a speed.
- Click or tap to start the timelapse. When prompted, choose "Allow" when prompted to enable camera.
- Start your recording.
- When done, click the screen, and choose either "Stop" or "Stop and Export".
- If you'd like to export, choose "Stop and Export". Wait for the export process to complete. Your file will be exported as a TXT file.
- To view your timelapse, click the green flag, choose "View a timelapse from TXT file".
- For the best experience, use a tripod or a laptop to capture events in a rapid speed.
- The frames are exported with low resolution (48x36) to save space. We'll try to increase the resolution if possible.
- The frames are recorded with quite lower color channel (about 262,144 colors) to avoid potential glitches.
- Nothing will be sent nor shared. You're private and secure.