⏱ SuperLapse: A timelapse maker

Project Link

SuperLapse is a time-lapse maker to capture beautiful events from a camera. SuperLapse allows you to create a time-lapse in an easy way, capture hundreds of events, etc.

You can try to capture:

• Driving cars in the road.
  • Moving clouds in the sky.
  • Very slow motion.

Instructions:

1. Click "Create a new timelapse" in the screen.
  2. Choose a speed.
  3. Click or tap to start the timelapse. When prompted, choose "Allow" when prompted to enable camera.
  4. Start your recording.
  5. When done, click the screen, and choose either "Stop" or "Stop and Export".
  6. If you'd like to export, choose "Stop and Export". Wait for the export process to complete. Your file will be exported as a TXT file.
  7. To view your timelapse, click the green flag, choose "View a timelapse from TXT file".

Notes:

• For the best experience, use a tripod or a laptop to capture events in a rapid speed.
  • The frames are exported with low resolution (48x36) to save space. We'll try to increase the resolution if possible.
  • The frames are recorded with quite lower color channel (about 262,144 colors) to avoid potential glitches.
  • Nothing will be sent nor shared. You're private and secure.

Can you make an option to export the timelapse in a higher resolution?

Nice use of hyperblocks!

It seems weird to make a txt file out of the frames. Ideally you'd create a folder on the disk and then export each frame as a separate png. Would that be doable? I guess you need a way to export a costume programmatically.

Or, well, I guess the ideal would be to make an mp4 or something, but that'd be hard.

interesting project

I can't, so as a temporary workaround I'll export as TXT for a while.

Yup. Right now all the timelapse is being exported with resolution 48x36. I'll try to add 96x72 support soon.
Edit: Implemented

Is there any way to use resolution's bigger then 96x72? or is that a techinal limitation?