Spanish Regular Verb Conjugation Quiz

I made a quiz for conjugating regular verbs in Spanish. It has the first, second, and third person pronouns in both singular and plural forms (yo, tu, usted, el, ella, elle, nosotros, nosotras, ustedes, ellos, ellas, elles) and has a few -ar verbs built in, although you can change the verb list by simply editing the project. You'll get points for answering questions correctly (saying the pronoun and the conjugated verb) and you'll lose points for answering questions incorrectly (you'll see the correct answer.) Have fun!

Here's a link.

This game is so beautiful, and well made. But do you know there are some points that you don't know?

For example, the text Los Puntos: could be simply said as puntos:, because the uppercase letters are only in the word if are proper names or in the start of a sentence (if the words are in a phrase is obviously to put them only in lowercase), names of concrete or abstract nouns are to be only in lowercase. Is not necessary to put the article los to the word puntos, but is valid too: los puntos.

And if you want to get the letters with diacritics, copy them: Áá Éé Íí Óó Úú Ññ Üü

Please study more and remember more, spanish is like english, but is more complex to study it. :sweat_smile:

Si creaste tu publicación solo para eso, intenta aprender más español para que no te pierdas. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Pronouns: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Articles:
Yo, [tú, usted], [él, ella, ello], nosotr(o / a)s, [vosotr(o / a)s, ustedes], ell(o / a)s. --- [El, la, lo], l(o / a)s.

Another note: Only ello and lo are neutral. The neutral is to specific things and as well animals.

Ooo! I took Spanish 1 and 2 during the summer (so that I didn't have to do a Spanish Class this year for Freshmen Year). Let's see if I can pass this quiz...

Thank you for the feedback! I'm learning. I didn't include diacritics because I'm not sure how to type them on my keyboard in an answer, but I will try to figure it out. I also didn't include vosotros/as because we didn't cover them very much in the class I'm taking, but I will try to incorporate them.

Gracias compañero, amigo, lo que se me ocurra en la mente. Me parece que sí deberías seguir aprendiendo el español por tu propia cuenta. Acuérdate de que sigas aprovechando tus propias oportunidades, nunca pierdas la esperanza. Vive bien y sigue esperando las noticias del foro. :slight_smile:

Depends what part of the two languages you're comparing. English is simple in that it pretty much has no inflection (different endings for words depending on number and gender) except for a couple of special verbs (to be: I am, you are, etc.). But English is the champion at compound verbs consisting of a verb and a preposition: put up, put down, put across, put over, put in, put out, put through, put right, all with meanings completely unrelated to the unmodified verb "put."

Well Spanish and English are kinda different because they both evolve from Latin well Spanish does but English is more Greek too and German that is also why Dutch is similar to English but non phonetic

Do you have an International keyboard? if so, you can press Right Alt + the vowel you want.

English came from old German, not Latin. (Check out Anglo Saxon / Þe olde englisc some time.)