Space invaders not working

Good day!

This student's clones aren't working even though it's the same string I have... Once they get to the left side, they fall... help please! What am I missing?

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=stognocchi&ProjectName=Space%20Invaders

Thank you!

You need to change direction after bounce
untitled script pic - 2022-05-04T203600.197

Many Thanks!

That worked!!! As frustrating as this can be, it's REALLY GREAT to have people like you that go through the program and see what I've missed! Using the "move ( ) steps" makes for a smoother invader movement as well!

Can't wait to share it with the students tomorrow!

Thank you again!!!

Um I thought this was the students project, not your project. Its okay to be an adult and still like Snap!, take @cymplecy for example

It very much is the student's project... I'm new to teaching computer programming and couldn't get out of the box to figure out where the issue was. I'm (for the most part) enjoying the process though!!!

Thats good to hear. Also, make sure to use the "reply" button on a user's comment

so they get a notification. I only knew this was here because I saw you replied to this topic, and decided to check it out.

Not sure if I replied using the correct format; wanted to say thank you very much for your time of looking into the program and replying with your assistance!

Feel free to ask for assistance with problems with Snap!
We form kind of international community, so there are many users able to help, if spare time (and timezone) permits.