Sound Editor in Snap (Part 5)

I think were done with effects. Now we just need the redo and Undo buttons. we could just store each edit in a list and change a vaiable to read from a part.

I came up with a system for it, some actions will require storing of old data, so each item will be a list: the first item is the command block, and all but the first are the old data or other inputs.
example:
then it does:

Could you guys please stop having flag wars? It's very annoying. Thanks.

Okay, I got the undo button done.
Edit because it won't let me reply more than 2 consecutive times:
I also made it so when uploading, you can either append the new sound to the old one or overwrite it.

Woah, this is getting to be a really great editor. It would never be as good as it is without you.

Yeah. Lets stop. So, we have the undo button in the project now. Do you have any ideas that we can do next?

Make some preset options that are combinations of normals like "Nightcore", that would be +15 percent speed, +30 pitch.

I told you already, it's not possible to change only pitch or only speed!

@helicoptur said its painful to edit the select sprite. im talking design wise.

Like night mode, day mode, theme changer... stuff like that.

ah yes, I can easily make a fork of that.

it takes like 10 minutes to load the blocks in it and 30 seconds to even just type in a text box :\

You have to make a settings menu for that. maybe @helicoptur could make the button for you.

Il'd like to make it though.

Ok.

maybe just have a variable with rgb values that Snap! can read, so it would be easier.

thats what i did, but with HSV instead because Snap! handles HSV and not RGB for pen.

link to what you are lookin' for

Oh. Maybe make @spacer a custom block he could use to make it easier?

I kinda need some help