Sound Editor in Snap (Part 4)

Well @spacer was complaining that it didn't look nice so I'm just suggesting it.

And the green lines from the editor are for reference.

what do you mean? what green lines are a reference to what?

Here is a better example:

We can make it look smoother, just like the Scratch editor.

I was trying more to make it like Audacity than the scratch editor, also

How's the audio render going? Is it squishing the audio the longer it is? I can't check rn I'm on mobile.

no, it's not, i fixed that

Then how would you see the complete thing? It would need to squish the audio so you can see the whole thing, right?

Oh wait, I couldn't tell what you meant.
Yes, it is doing that. I thought you were talking about the bug where it only rendered it for half the screen.

Oh, ok. Good! Glad that's going well. Do you have anymore ideas for editing?

We have space for fade in and fade out, and then one more button (or 2 if we put both fade functions in a single button.)
I'm trying to make a system where you can change the color of the sound waves and background.

Maybe have fade in and fade out in the same button. Just have a dialogue box that asks which one you want to do.

Nice, how are you going to manage that? Maybe have a box that has a spectrum of colors and use that block you made that detects the color that it touching.

That's what I was going to do, but

not sure what block you're talking about

Also, we need those undo and redo buttons. We can try to make that one button to. I saw you made it only 2 toolbars (If I may ask, why? I'm just wondering...)

We don't need the third toolbar right now, and it's pretty easy to add back anyway.

Yeah, I guess. We should get workin' on those redo and undo buttons. Let's try to keep them on on tool bar so it doesn't look weird.

We have enough space on toolbar #2 for fade in/out and the undo/redo buttons

Maybe THIS will remind you.

That doesn't report the color the sprite is touching like you said...