- What browsers show this problem?
- Please share an example project.
- Describes the steps to reproduce the issues.
Bug N°1: When you first hit the green flag, the green flag stays a green flag ( ) instead of changing to the thunderbolt ( ).
Bug N° 2: You can't scroll while the program is running. I think it's more like a feature, but you can scroll after pausing and playing the project.
Bug N° 3: You see unpublished collections!
Bug N° 4: The preview image
isn't the same as the one you see when the project is opened.
um, well, the green flag not turning into a lightning bolt is a but, not being able to scroll when the project is running, that's not a bug, but when you pause and unpause, you can scroll, I'm pretty sure that's a bug. Showing unpublished collections, I don't think that's a bug. @bh, please tell me if I'm correct.
It seems like a bug to me. Unpublished means it won't show up.
This is a bit hard to follow the issues.
- you should be able to scroll while a project is in play mode, but you may need to click outside of the Snap! player.
- You can see unpublished collections that you own, but not others. This does look like a bug. I'm working on collections at the moment and will try to fix this.
ok, thanks for clearing it up, and I am able to scroll when I click outside that snap player, and not when I click on the snap player.