Snapsoft (OS)

LogoMakr-3Q93Ex

I know what your saying, it’s just another OS. But no, this OS is going to be different. I would like to invite EVERYONE to help with this OS. Please make apps in a project, then send the link. Make any app you can think of, try to make it run and look nice. Please say what app your working on. I will make the icon.

Links
Snapsoft Home
www.snapsoft.snapsite

Collaboration pre listed are needed
Dev Console - EarthRulerr
Settings - No one
Game - No one (at least one game is needed, simple please)
Calculator - bubgamer07_bungamer0
Any app you think of-

Invites (people who I think can help)
@sir_kitten2
@joecooldoo

Simple UI making websites
logomakr.com - vector
Scratch 3.0 Paint Editor Playground - vector

I would also recommend llk.github.io/scratch-paint

Wanna help?

Sure

What do you want to help with? One of the options listed or you can make your own.

I want to join.
I will close other collab.

Ok, what do you want to do?

Note: We also need a loading screen that is animated* I’ll make hte logo in a bit

Why isn’t Snap! 6.9.0 Build Your Own Blocks console working? Help please:/

I'm going to be gone on a trip for about a week. Could you please postpone this collab until then?

I will not postpone it but I will not let anyone do the loading screen so that you can do it. I do not think this collab will be finished in a week.

In this script:
Snapsoft Home script pic
The "item" variable is text and not a number, so it results in this happening:
Snapsoft Home script pic (1)
and writes nothing to the screen. Replace the ITEM OF block with just the ITEM variable.
Or, better, just replace the FOR EACH loop with this:
Snapsoft Home script pic (2)
(drag CONSOLE var over the arrows and drop when a red halo shows up)
Also,

I'll test out the programs and make sure there are no bugs or slowdowns, maybe also something else but I haven't decided yet.

Can you help with the obstacle generator for Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

I am so confused.

What part are you confused about? And don't just say "all of it", because that gives me no information whatsoever.

I don't know where to start. There's no obstacle generator in that project in the first place, and I don't know what the purpose, goal, etc. of the game is.

How to make that. I do not know how.

So first test it out, space to hop. The goal is to hop over spikes which I am making, I need help making the generator so it also makes spikes facing down.

To make this I also need to know:
Does the player move? Where can they move? Where do they start? How should the spikes appear? When should they appear? How should they be shaped?

Test the game Snap! 6.9.0 Build Your Own Blocks

Make sure to broadcast game.

Edit: now try