SnapProjectEmbed Extension is Now Installed

Hello,

SnapProjectEmbed, a new extension developed by me and @grahamsh has been approved and installed by Miraheze. It allows embedding Snap! projects using the <snap> tag .

Usage

Loading a project with default width and height: <snap project="project-name" user="user" /> Loading a project with custom width and height: <snap project="project-name" user="user" width="width" height="height" />

Credits

A big thank you to @grahamsh for all his help and mw-embedScratch (a Scratch Wiki-developed extension for similar purpose) contributors which was our design inspiration.

Source Code

This extension is open source and licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 3.0 or later. You can find the source code on GitHub.

We hope to use it for embedding example projects.

Very cool! Thanks

Thank you very much!

We do not have any problem with it being "very simple" or using PHP as long as it a) does our work and b) does not have any security vulnerabilities. If you want to contribute to the code, then you can send a Pull Request on our repo. Besides, unconstructive criticism does not help.

I also hate overly complicated stuff.

Update: Thanks to @rubenverg, we now have Italian and Esperanto translations (along with Bengali, which was there from the beginning)!

Wow, great job! :partying_face:

Thank you!

Can some skilled Esperanto speaker help me here? I'm still a komencanto and I'm not sure about the "Error:" part.

Embedding projects used to be possible on the forums but was disabled by the admins because it made reading topics hard.

That is being worked on and should be released within a week. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay. We have finally released Version 2.0.0. It will most likely be deployed on the wiki within next Sunday by Miraheze.