SnapFox

@funtime_foxy101 what about this logo?
SnapFox

that should work.

Try to add it to Chrome the most popular web browser and it is also free and easy to port the same extension into it. It is Chrome Webstore and it is free as well.
I wish snap! will never put regulations on this for now.

It is not free to publish an extension on the chrome store, and I think my extension wouldn't get through real life people checking it.

Working on SnapFox for Chrome and adding a new feature. Also making new logo.

this comment is literally useless.

oh nice

That's not all. You have to pay:

$99 to put your app on the App Store (Apple)
$99 to put your app on the Google Play Store
$100 to put your game on Steam

Logic =/= existence
Apple takes 30% of the money gained from in-app purchases

Putting an app on the store is free/low cost -> People will want to put their app on the store -> More apps -> More paid apps/apps with in-app purchases -> Apple gets more money

Putting an app on the store cost ~$100 -> People wont want to put their app on the store -> Less apps -> Less paid apps/apps with in-app purchases -> Apple gets less money

I mean, maybe putting less apps on the app store is not as bad as you think.

If putting apps on the app store were free then maybe some apps are malicious or something. Think of like clones to great games.

They have to apply for the app to be on the store.

Take the KaiOS App Store, aka the Kai Store, for example. Putting apps on there are free, but they have to apply for the app to be on it, like uploading something on Roblox

You don't have to apply, you can post any games for free. You have to pay 5 Robux to put your own thing in the cosmetics store, and another 5 Robux to allow people to buy it.

i meant like for decals and stuff (i havent played in a while so I dont know if thats still free)

Let me clarify:

Also, you still don't have to "apply" for anything, other than having an account, which the user needs to have anyways to visit the site.

when you uploaded a decal, it had to go through a process in order for it to be fully uploaded

No, it was public on the instant, I never signed anything

Yes, you never signed anything. You could still access said decal, but until a moderator approved it, it looked like

I know this as I made all of the shirts and decals for my brothers Roblox group

In that case, my shirt has been approved:

Yes. Also, give me a link please I'm getting refunded robux in a couple days so I can buy it without spending my last 15

Why do you want to buy it
I can lower the price as well