SnapCon Appreciation!

I didn't have far to go, but it did take me a couple of days to decompress form SnapCon. I had forgotten what a joy it is to wander into and among such wonderful, challenging conversations.

I was poking around at a CV/pattern recognition idea while packing a suitcase and was delighted to remember that SnapCon exists here, albeit at a lower intensity, all year long.

Thanks to everyone at CitiLab for such a great event, along with the amazing folk at CESIRE for hosting the TeachMeet. TeachMeet at SnapCon | Tie And Jeans

Now to process all the open tabs and build some of these projects!

--andrew

While I enjoyed the conference I don't think it worked that well for those of us on Zoom. Zoom can never compare to live attendence but previous online SnapCons worked better than this hybrid. I missed the discussions and verbal chats (the textual chats were good). But I appreciate how technically is hard to support both kinds of participants simultaneously.

I can relate to that. I had to work the days after Snap!Con and it was really on my mind. It was my first time at Snap!Con but I never expected it to be like this. How inspiring it would be and still is.