Snap! to Java?

Is there a program available that can convert my projects from Snap! to Java? It would make my projects run faster.

well, I believe snap is javascript, but I dont think there is a program that can do that within my knowledge

i think it'd be in the cog icon in editor (also welcome to snap forums)

Short answer: No.

Slightly longer answer: If you're using any of the graphics features (sprites, pens, all that), then you need the entire Snap! environment for your program to work, so it's pretty much impossible. If you're just doing computation, then look at
File > Open > Examples > Codification
for a way to translate Snap! blocks to whatever language you want.

why not use snapp

How is this relevant to the question? It's not, how can I get this project to work on my computer, but how can I translate its code to another language. Snapp! doesn't do that.

If you convert your project to exe it will be even faster.

You don't understand what Snapp! does. Yes, it makes an exe (supposing you're using Windows), but that exe contains all of Snap! in it; it's just that you don't have to use a browser to run it. So it runs at exactly the same speed it would have in the browser, minus the time to download the Snap! software from our site to your browser, which only happens once.

oh

if it is an exact copy of snap, then why some people said that they can't access URL using snapp?

I'm guessing that it's because the Javascript engine Snapp! uses doesn't have a browser underneath it. You'd have to write your own implementation of HTTP and/or HTTPS.

cool, but how to write that, should I make a block

You should start by researching which JS engine Snapp! uses on your OS and then see what it provides for network access. I'm not an expert so I can't really tell you more than that.

Not really,javascript and java are pretty different

No,. it isn't.