Snap! to C# Converter

Can Snap! projects be converted to C# projects?

I know that this may sound impossible due to some blocks in Snap! not being code commands in C#, but still, you can convert basic blocks like the say["Hello!"] block into Console.WriteLine("Hello!"); code command.

Does it exist?

yes it is possible, anything is possible except writing a program to determine if a program will 100% hang. and maybe some other stuff.

you just need to have a runtime that emulates scratch, and then have a program that compiles the snap code to c#. although i'm not sure if c# has an equivalent to continuations. or alternatively you could just have it interpret the snap code, although that's probably not what you're looking for.

That's the undecidability of Turing machines, math, and most programming langs ;--)

I doubt such a thing already exists1, although, like @pumpkinhead said, I don't doubt you could create one.

1 I've looked most places for Snap! or Scratch compilers, and I've never seen anything like it, so that's what I mean when I say I doubt it- I do not think one exists, given the things I have seen, but it totally might.