Snap! for Nintendo 3DS?

THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED PROJECT

So I recently got Luma on my 3DS (for those who don't know Luma is a custom firmware that allows for homebrew and other things) and one of my first thoughts was "I should make a version of Snap! for this!" And so here I am now, asking for any suggestions or tips for this project. I'll make a new topic when it's finished, along with all the files for it. For now, any tips or suggestions?
P.S. For those who are wondering, I'm making it in C (not that I have much of a choice)
P.P.S. Yes, you will be able to import normal Snap! XMLs to the 3DS version and vice versa.

For those who don't know what the 3DS is

The 3DS was a handheld console manufactured by Nintendo but it stopped production a while back. It had 2 screens, one top screen, which has an optional 3D effect and was wider compared to the bottom screen, which is a touchscreen. "New" models also have 2 circle pads (which are just flat analog sticks so they can fit when the device is in the closed position.) Oh yeah, did I mention it has a "clamshell" design (like a laptop?)

cant you just use a web browser? i guess there might not be a maintained one anymore...

No, the most you can do on the 3DS browser is view a broken (the entire bottom screen is covered with a loading spinner with a white background) version of the main site. The editor is just a blank page, and the forums give an error.

what about a browser using homebrew?

AFAIK there aren't any

I would be very impressed if you do manage to create it.

One suggestion I have might be to have the stage on the top screen, while the editor is on the bottom screen, with a tab on the bottom that you can expand to switch between sprites (like the scratch backpack, but for switching between sprites). Of course there should also be a button to show the stage on the bottom screen to allow for tapping and dragging sprites.

Yeah that was my plan.

Good idea, I never actually considered where the sprites would go

This is one of the reasons why i work on refactoring Snap! project. If it succeeds, it will be able to work on Opera 9.0 and Firefox 1.5. Can you imagine what we can get? Snap! games running on Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS, and so on, including older devices/consoles.