Snap! Extensions (Part 4)

But then how do you know the username of the sender just from the IP? And isn't it a little suspicious that ""helicoptur"" swapped IPs when sending the spam?

You saw the login block? The spammer tries to log in with a username and they keep trying the same username, so it's kind of suspicious...

They didn't swap. It was a private IP tho.
EDIT: Another detail. It's not coming from the blocks, its coming from here: https://kv.replit.com/v0/eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiIsImlzcyI6ImNvbm1hbiIsImtpZCI6InByb2Q6MSIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJjb25tYW4iLCJleHAiOjE2MzU0ODQ2NTIsImlhdCI6MTYzNTM3MzA1MiwiZGF0YWJhc2VfaWQiOiJiZjJhY2JlNy01NGI2LTQ1MzUtYWVmYS1hNGU4ZDhkNDNiZDcifQ.31E6dHcqMYj59SxBzBG0FoU3At9KhjH3rgcYPoSPbqz6SfX8eqWNAspFskNauV_K2bRGcN-UEj2mwVQUW9xcJQ

Please trust me, the first time the vars were checked was actually me looking at the project, but nothing else was.

OK, I find you trusting anyways, and that spammer is unpredictable.

I have an idea...

Apparently this is the Replit database URL. Link changes for my server every 2 days, and you have to use stdout (Whatever that is...) to obtain it.

im back. whats up? oh, helicopter is whats up.

Announcement

I have decided to enable "Snap! Extensions End-Of-Life" mode. This means I will no longer maintain the server. All moderators will be removed. This does NOT mean you can't use Snap! Extensions anymore. The server will continue running. As for cloud variable storage, cloud variables are deleted every 5 days. Reply "Goodbye!" if your OK with this decision.

goodbye! I guess.

Is that 5 days after the creation or the last accessing of them?

Just every five days they get deleted. It doesnt matter about creation time or anything.

So if a var is made 4 seconds before deletion time, it gets deleted 4 seconds after it was created?

Yes.

I plan to update the blocks a final time for a fix.

What fix?

BTW BlueStacks seems to think I posted this 2h ago.

To re-apply the variable if its used again.

So that vars can be used indefinitely, unless 5d passes w/out any activity with the var?

If the user uses the block again, it will re-set the cloud variable.

Uses the block to get a var?