Snap! Extensions (Part 1)

Actually, I just deleted all the code...

Really? Oh. I thought you didn't know Python?

I did look at some of your bot and it inspired me...

Oh. That's cool! I didn't even know how useful repl DB was before I saw this.

This is actually the only working cloud variable server right now. @18001767679's and my old server aren't reporting anything in Snap! now. But this one is the fix. (I completely rewrote it!)

@348663451y do you want the code to the admin blocks?

Sorry for the downtime everybody... I made a stupid mistake. It is fixed now.

Check out Computer Science Logo Style vol 2 ch 9: Example: Doctor

FYI As a top tip, if you make a Snap! project that uses cloud variables, it is better to use your own one that you control, rather than someone else's

Also, as an educator, I must point out that not everyone on the internet is who they say they are and PLEASE make sure you don't act in an un-safe way with any messages you receive from people via such a server.

But carry on learning :slight_smile:

Sounds awesome, Brian!!! :blush:
ELIZA is the first chatbot in the world, and to recreate it in Snap! is a good idea!!!
So, do you have an example??? (Do you have the "Doctor" rule really implemented yet in Snap!?)

No, I haven't done it (yet) in Snap!, but it should be straightforward to convert the Logo code, which was itself converted from the original Lisp version.

I'd love to recreate ELIZA in Snap!

@sir_kitten2 @alessandrito123 and @bh, you guys are going off-topic.

joecooldoo:
Do you have any idea what I should do in my Snap! Extensions Project?

WarpedWartWars:
ugh go ask that on the topic

joecooldoo:
I already did and no one replied

(from a replit repl)
Where's the post?

Hello everyone, repl.it is undergoing maintenance. Snap! Extensions is semi-operational. May become unoperational soon. Updates will be posted.

Oh.
Yes, I saw.
Oh and how:
Rock Paper Scissors API script pic (1)

Response time is spiked up. But Snap! Extensions is down.