Snap!Con 2023

Snap!Con Banner

Dear friends,

Get your calendars out: Snap!Con is coming to Barcelona, July 19-21, marking the 10th anniversary of the first European Scratch Conference!

For three days we’ll be coming back to the Citilab (see map) to share our passion, projects and pedagogy around blocks based programming and computing education. We’re looking forward to getting together at this awesome location in person. You’ll also be able to participate online.

This edition will come with a bunch of surprises, including a hybrid escape room experience and a Snap! arcade machine for which you can submit games for others to play during the conference.

We are now accepting proposals through April 30. Check out snapcon.org for more information.

Conference registration is now open! Register at Snap!Con, and remember we have sponsored tickets for those of you who would like to attend but may not be able to afford the price, both for in-person and online tickets.

Hi Bernat, I registered (for now for the online partecipation, I don't know if I can make it in presence, yet) and I downloaded the ticket. Is there a way to have a receipt with the paid amount? Thanks in advance.

Never mind. I got the receipt via email.