Scratch 3 block help (Part 1)

No I need the option only. For my glide 1 secs to mouse-pointer block.

Send me the XML file please @bh

I have another doubt that "How to make the my neighbours show?" because I don't know what is the wrong with that. And another thing I can't open my computer. Because of failure in SMPS. So....

Here is the picture to show that.
untitled%20script%20pic

Untitled%20script%20pic

For other things what should I do?

"Other things" is pretty broad. If you want to tell another sprite to do something, you use TELL. If you want a bunch of sprites to do something, you use FOR EACH (in the tools library). The empty slot in the TELL block above is filled by FOR EACH with one sprite at a time. You can instead drag the ITEM upvar into that empty slot; the meaning is identical. What besides that do you have in mind?

Okay, sorry for the extremely late reply, but I have now read and understood your code. I was wrong about what you expected it to do because the weird scratchblocks colors confused me.

That's the good news. The bad news is that I don't understand why it's reporting false. I would expect incorrect True reports, not incorrect False ones. Just now I tried doing SPLIT (message) BY [LETTER] and got an error saying the input to split was undefined, instead of being a string. So I think you've found a Snap! bug.

Stay tuned while I check this with Jens...

By the way, it fails only if "any message" is chosen as the input. For actual messages it seems to work.

But it still has the problem that once a message is broadcast, the MESSAGE reporter keeps reporting that message until another message is broadcast. So I think you have to have a global variable LAST MESSAGE or something, and have a script that says WHEN I RECEIVE [ANY MESSAGE], SET (LAST MESSAGE) TO (MESSAGE). Then, in your RECEIVED? block, when you're about to report True, SET (LAST MESSAGE) TO . That way the predicate will only report True once for a single broadcast.

You still have to worry about messages coming too quickly, and queue them or something.

But what's the problem inside this code.

What it would like to have a whisper and shout and also the say and think in same blocks.

What is happening? Anything about message block

Are you talking about your script from earlier? The one where you wanted the script to report "true" if a message was received? I would just use bh's version.

init
When you're finished processing a message you'll want to remove it from the list.

1 Like

?? I think I answered this:

The message reporter should keeps reporting until another message is broadcasted. But what should I do?
I don't about this. I need something like script.
This is the block that I am asking for numerous years in Scratch but they didn't answer it. So I came here and asked for block. So, please help me!

Anyway, an another question about an another block that the, "How to add extra options to special menus?"

Is there any response from anyone?

I haven't forgotten about you, but I am despairing about understanding what it is you're asking, because nothing I've tried seems to be right.

How to add extra options to special menus?

Edit:- Just waiting for this to submit my scratch 3 blocks. But the sound blocks are only my problem.

And if you make the message received? block I can give you credit and submit here.
And waiting for glide 1 sec to mouse-pointer block

I'm late to this topic, but to replicate [go forward () layers] you can just do this:

go_forward_n_layers

Thanks for your help man!!!