Requests new ideas for PYOPs

Do you want to request new ideas for PYOPs? Request some here!

Excuse me, what's a "PYOP"?

@slate_technologies, PYOP is a collection of projects involving characters from franchises such as Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Touhou Project, franchises like that. It is notable for featuring a character named Frank Freakbar.

Remember that all PYOPs are satire.
Here's the collection.

What are your opinions on PYOP?

This thread is for requesting new ideas for PYOPs I'm going to make if I have enough time.
Go request new ideas for PYOPs!

Here's how a PYOP script looks like:

Kirby walked outdoors and said "Hello there! My name is Kirby. It's nice to meet you. I'm going to kick Dedede's butt. Good luck!".
He went to the arena inside king Dedede's castle.
Once he got here, he was met by king Dedede. King Dedede said "What the heck are you doing in my stadium?!". Kirby backed off to his house, grabbed a "magic facial hair grow" spray, sprayed it, grew a mustache and returned the arena inside king Dedede's castle. This angered king Dedede so he tried to ground Kirby for 1 hundred picoseconds, but fails and Kirby kicks king Dedede's butt out of his castle which contains his stadium. Kirby said "I showed Dedede who's boss.".

It's from PYOP: Kirbys Facial Hair.

Here's a newer PYOP:

Hey, @bh, wanna request new ideas for PYOPs?

Hey, @jens, wanna request new ideas for PYOPs?
Go submit some!
What do you think of PYOP?

I have a great idea. What if Frank Freakbar goes on a journey similar to A Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy. Maybe replace some of the characters with characters from other franchises

Are you sure it's a good idea to ping the devs for something like this?