Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? Chrome
- Please share an example project (if possible). https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=18001767679&ProjectName=task%20flow&editMode&noRun
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Click the mycatch block.
- What does Snap! currently do? With visible stepping, I found that the issue is in the run block. I rearranged the say block and found no problem there. If the continuation is not empty, it works as intended.
- What should Snap! do instead? End the script because the continuation is empty.
Is this bug a security concern? If so, please do not post security concerns directly to the forum. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!