OK, I'm new to Snap!, but I've been on Scratch for three years. The only reason why I'm using Snap! now is because I can't access the Scratch website. I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else? I want to go back to Scratch because it's easier to use, and I can also make my own blocks with Scratch, too, if I needed them, so I don't think Snap! is all that great. I was wondering if anyone here knows how to fix the error my computer keeps showing me: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN . And if nobody knows, then please tell me how I can add notes to my projects the way one can on Scratch?

That happened to me too,because Scratch is blocked :frowning:
@zahra_kaito sry for the late answer

In the editor, have the project open. Click the paper icon at the top and click Project notes... (don't forget to save the project after adding then notes)

If you don't know:

Hover the mouse pointer to any block, and click him right button mouse and choose option ,,add comment''.

well, you can make more types of blocks, and block inputs in snap... and scratch doesn't allow you to use block inputs as changeable variables, only static variables.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.