Random Contest

Exactly!

Well, you've made it. But what is the purpose of this?

That wasnt me!

I know

Hmm... It doesn't use my block

Oh, OK. But the terrain doesn't seem to be like a real Perlin noise output

I was working on my project and noticed that the number 8x10^11 (800,000,000,000) comes up quite a lot.
I even took the average of 1000 of the random numbers and it turns out that the average is 8x10^11

This doesn't really change anything, I can find a workaround. But I'm curious why it's this number, if anyone knows. And I'm not savvy enough to figure it out myself ._ .

(Edit: Stars as times symbols don't work, oops.)

You can use \*.

Well, for me that exact number haven't appeared, at least for now...

Yes, that is true though. But I don't think this corrupts the generation of the pseudo-random numbers.

Projects Table

Contestants, you can now submit your projects. In order to do that, just reply to this request with a link and a description of your project. You have 2 attempts, which means that you can submit your project twice to make changes. This contest will end on May 1st, so be sure to submit it on time. Good luck! :wink:

Participant
Project
Attempts
mail-chan Paperbornes (Random Comp) :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_minus_sign:

There is 1 project

3 days ago...lol.

Lol

I was gonna make a maze game but tile rendering was too slow.

I've finished my submission, it's a bit basic, and a bit laggy.

Tell me if you find any bugs!

Paperbornes (Random Comp)

Edit: Oh yeah, to start it, type "y (or Y)" and you'll be sent on your way with your current ally and skills. The objective is to not die, and get a lot of wins!

Edit 2: Double oh yeah, the Sprite called "/info" tells you all you need to know about skills and stats.

Edit 3: I playtested and noticed that it was unplayable, fantastic uncode-spaghettification later and it's at least functional, rest in peace MP mechanic though