Random bug on the website

Hi, yesterday i noticed a weird shape under the “run snap now” button. It is really random, and I have never seen it before. When I go to my shared project page, it glitches through and I can see it!

Here’s the project I noticed it on fullscreen:

I don't see any shapes, weird or otherwise. Try it on another computer.

But also, your project doesn't actually handle RGB correctly. You're using the Crayons library, but crayon numbers aren't the same as RGB numbers. A crayon number is an integer between 0 and 99 that represents a specific color. If you click on the downarrow in SET PEN TO CRAYON's input slot, you can see the names of the hundred crayons. The purpose of the crayon library is precisely to let you use a set of interesting colors without thinking about RGB. What you really wanted was the primitive block

I think they're talking about these new tabs that was added... idk, this is the first time I've seen them.

Under the navbar

The reason they said it was under the run now button, and it's under the logo for me, is really just because it's positioned relative, so it's hugging the right side of the screen, with a large margin-left

on the top of the footer

In full screen, these don't get hidden.

edit: Of course, this is why they're not hidden

the z-index is not even needed. I turned it off, and it looked just fine without it. It was hidden when in full screen, and nothing went under it.

Oh yeah huh!
Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 7.13.31 PM
That doesn't play well with my dark-mode Firefox extension. But could @fixscripts confirm if that's what they mean? The header isn't the
Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 7.17.47 PM
button.

PS We've had those tabs for a long time now!

wait, really? They must've went away for a while, then just came back in a kind of broken way, or I've just never noticed them before (it also doesn't play well with SnapFox, which adds a dark mode to the snap website).

They might have been gone for a little while after Bernat rewrote the code for the web site.

got the same today

Yes, that’s the same thing I’ve seen on the homepage

Oh! Thanks! I’ll get to work on fixing the script.

Wait but I haven't seen them on the snap website
only the snapcon site

No, they've been on the main Snap! site too, I'm pretty sure. But maybe I'm misremembering.

Just noticed bug was fixed, nice :slight_smile: