PYOP (poop your own poop)

the speech bubble is weird, among other things

What kind of speech bubble are you talking about?!

the guy that was next to the pink guy

What kind of guy that was next to the pink guy is this?

in the boxing ring

That guy that isint pink that's in the boxing ring that your talking about is none other than King Dedede.

And the pink guy that you're talking about is none other than Kirby.

Are they newfangled 1980's stuff?

@bigbrother, i think i have no words for this.

for what?
I love 1960's TV shows so much I consider every thing made after 1987 (and some things before) newfangled

I said:

You put a project in your sig? That's... original.

I think probably I'd like your project better if I understood the cultural references. In your logo I recognize Sonic and Mario and that's about all. In the actual project, neither of them.

@bh,
here are the characters that appear in
the 100% official logo for PYOP (Poop Your Own Poop):
mario and luigi
Mario and his brother Luigi,
yoshi
Yoshi, who is eating Bowser,
george volcano and tyrannosaurus alan
George Volcano and Tyrannosaurus Alan,
There's More Characters i did not mention but, thats ok.

In the project there is the video game protagonist Kirby from the Kirby video game series. He is fighting a video game antagonist of the video game series Kirby, Dedede. I don't know if the facial hair thing is a reference or not but it probably isn't. Dedede isn't Kirby's guardian or dad or anything so he can't actually ground Kirby.

Ah, yeah, I guess that's funny... :~/

This isn't a Snap! equivalent of a YouTube Poop. A YouTube Poop is an alteration of a video for the sole purpose of trying to make it funny. The facial hair project is not an alteration of an already existing video, it's more like a... comedic fan fiction?

like, peppa pig edits?

Dedede's speech bubble flashes so fast, maybe remove it so it's less epileptic

yeah

Dedede grounding Kirby is a reference to the infamous GoAnimate/Vyond Grounded Videos.