Purple Dots?

I think what @joecooldoo said was satire...

I know that's why I said

funneh

Those are the times I miss the ability to like comments

i use flat mode 1/4 of the time

I think it means everyone has their own taste

Yup. Usually expressed in English as "to each his own taste."

a little light brown, i used some code, zoomed in and hovered my mouse pointer on the dot
they are same without flat mode

im 10 yrs old so, yes
lol this picture name is

'.png

whats the problem of me telling my age? i told my age on scratch too

also, can you stop telling info of that topic please?

I was explaining

by quoting a specific part of the topic
Please read the entire topic I linked.
And I dont think you're supposed to tell your age on scratch either, at least to the public

i am allowed to tell my age lol
imma be AFK bc imma work on windoes xp

Right, you're not. Many years ago, when I first started teaching Scratch to single-digit-aged kids, I suggested to the ST that it would be really helpful to teachers like me if they published collections of really good projects by kids of age X, to help give teachers a sense of what to expect from their students, and for that matter to give kids a sense of whether they're pushing themselves as much as they could. (Yes, I understand that kids of age X vary hugely in interest and ability. Still.) And they explained to me that they couldn't, because that would be publishing kids' ages.

Actually, Scratch is old enough now so that many, many kids have aged out of kidhood, if not out of Scratch, so I'm going to suggest it again. :~)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.