Problem Regarding Signing In

We still can't switch accounts.

There is no forum account named R4356th. I changed R434660's email on the forum to match your email in Snap!. Get R4356th to make a new forum account.

I am R4356th, and I have been talking on the forums. I have a forum account!

Yo have to believe me(R4356th)!

I believe that the human being behind the keyboard is who you think you are. :~)

But when you sign into your account, the forum (not the rest of the site) thinks that you're your sibling, because you both made accounts with the same email address, and the forum software doesn't handle that gracefully.

We know that's a bug, and it'll be fixed eventually, but meanwhile you need to make a new forum account with the email you both used initially (because I changed the common forum account to use what's now your sibling's email on the rest of the site).

Currently, I am R4356th.

How?

Log out of the forum. Clear your cache. Clear your cookies, or at least the ones from us, if any. Log into Snap! as R4356th. Go to the forum. It should do the right thing. If not, tell me what happens instead.

It says my password is wrong. I asked for a password reset link. And tried to use the temporary password, but I failed.

Did the link go to the ma... email, or the ri... email?

ma... email

I entered anonymous mode. And now it's working!

After I exited anonymous mode, I was able to sign in.

Both of the accounts are working now! Thank you for your assistance.

Yay! You're welcome, but you're the one who solved it. :~/

Well, you helped me a lot and spent your valuable time.

I'm just glad it's working now.

:slight_smile:

Thank you so much!