Piano Musical Score Competition

Hello Snap! Community!
Soon I will (hopefully) begin working on a project that brings our community together.
I'll be making a project that connects users to a piano competition.
If you know how to play piano, maybe you can join!
If you want to help me develop this project, there are some slots available:

• UI Design
  • Cloud Development
  • Backend Code
  • Basic Snap! Scripts
  • Piano Competitors
  • Judges

Developer Request Form:

1. Username: 
2. Slot Name (Role): 
3. How long will you contribute? Answer: 
4. How much will you contribute? Answer: 
5. Are you signing up as a competitor? Answer: 
6. Are you signing up as a judge? Answer: 
7. If either 5 or 6 are true, are you also helping with the development of this project? Answer:

(Press the 'Copy' button and paste this form into you post)

Judges:

• Joecooldoo

Competitors:

• Joecooldoo

Developers:

UI Design
  • Joecooldoo
Cloud Development
  • Joecooldoo
Backend Code
  • Joecooldoo
Basic Snap! Scripts
  • Joecooldoo
  1. @slate_technologies
  2. Piano Competitor
  3. I don't know what you mean by "how long", so I'll just say until the end of the competition.
  4. As much as possible
  5. Yes.
  6. Yes.
  7. Sadly no.

Also my brother wants to join, but he also shares my account (As he doesn't have one and didn't make one). So I guess we both are in this together.

Hmm, I'm putting my money on joecooldoo to win! :~)

one time when i was little, or, maybe like 4th grade ish, in school, we had this art thing we had to make in class, and at the end we had a vote and the winner would get extra credit like 2 points or something. i said everyone was going to vote for themself, and purposed we have to vote someone else. no one (including the teacher for gods sake) liked my idea. so we all proceeded to vote for ourselves ending up in a 16 way tie (or, however many classmates) im stil salty about that one

dude i feel you. i was gonna make this big video game one time and had a bunch of people sign up for different roles ( animator, programmer, tester, things like that ), i had it all on note cards and everything was set up and thats as far as i got. thats what this reminds me of, lol

1. Username: sladescar
  2. Slot Name (Role): UI Design
  3. How long will you contribute? Answer: a while
  4. How much will you contribute? Answer: a lot
  5. Are you signing up as a competitor? Answer: no
  6. Are you signing up as a judge? Answer: no
  7. If either 5 or 6 are true, are you also helping with the development of this project? Answer: yes and no

What does that even mean? "Piano competition" is a very not-specific phrase. What would they be competing for?

For piano?...

Think of it as an online game where people play piano or compose music. And then they vote on it.

Bambi Meets Godzilla

I kinda spoiled myself and predicted the ending by looking at the video length.

@pumpkinhead i just saw the godzilla foot in the thumbnail and it kinda gave me an idea where things were going

Of course I mentioned it because of the credits, not because of the "plot."