Pen-Pen: The Full Saga [RELEASED! YAY]

This Post's Source Code
<big>So I've been at Snap<em>!</em> a while!</big>
Not a crazy long time or anything, just a little bit.

Over the course of my time in Snap<em>!</em> I made quite a few random pen projects that were  different each time, nearly all of them under the name "Pen-Pen". After sharing these with people I know in meatspace, they all encouraged me to share them here too. So I am.

[**Pen-Pen: The Full Saga**](https://snap.berkeley.edu/collection?user=pajamaclaws21&collection=Pen-Pen%3A%20The%20Full%20Saga) is officially released as a collection as of today! New(er) projects will be added as I make them, and hopefully, there'll be a lot of projects when it's done (it being my desire to work on the collection)!

I hope you enjoy them as much as my human friends did. <small>One said it's "satisfying".</small>

---
<em/><small>Projects made by **pajamaclaws21**, meatspace review from **Beat_Puncher_Aftons** on Scratch. They're awesome, you should check them out! Pen-Pen is not a licensed name or anything, so it's totally fine if other people use the name, but these Pen-Pen projects are made by me.</small></em>

So I've been at Snap! a while!
Not a crazy long time or anything, just a little bit.

Over the course of my time in Snap! I made quite a few random pen projects that were different each time, nearly all of them under the name "Pen-Pen". After sharing these with people I know in meatspace, they all encouraged me to share them here too. So I am.

Pen-Pen: The Full Saga is officially released as a collection as of today! New(er) projects will be added as I make them, and hopefully, there'll be a lot of projects when it's done (it being my desire to work on the collection)!

I hope you enjoy them as much as my human friends did. One said it's "satisfying".

Projects made by pajamaclaws21, meatspace review from Beat_Puncher_Aftons on Scratch. They're awesome, you should check them out! Pen-Pen is not a licensed name or anything, so it's totally fine if other people use the name, but these Pen-Pen projects are made by me.

Pen-Pen 5 is released!

Project

I'm gonna become a critic real fast.
The fireworks one is ok,
but all the rest are really satisfying.
noice

There's a clones mode that's a bit more satisfying. I just didn't set it as the main mode because it was crazy.

oh
how do you activate the clones?

PEN-PEN 6: SCREENBANDS

Pen-Pen: REVAMPED collection is available now:
clickety-click here!