New color picker idea

I would like it if you make a color picker similar to this:
Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 12.38.40 PM
where you can drag the points to change the color. (from a google search of "color picker")

I think they already have that

There's is more like this:
Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 12.51.47 PM
and they do not have the gray-scale.

Hm a better idea would be like kinda like how some games do it and have them in shapes or pallets

Give me an example.

Animal crossing new horizons

Can you show me?

unfortunately not at the moment

Okay!

you might wanna look up Acnh color pallet

Maybe, but I want it to be more flexible!

Yes that color picker is flexible

Something like that!

Support(thats how we sopport this?).
:+1:t5:

Kinda these days

We (that is, you) don't bother supporting feature requests. There's a FAQ about this. We pay no attention to how popular an idea is; if we think it's a good idea, and it wouldn't slow everything down, and it doesn't conflict with something else, then we (eventually) do it.

There are lots of good ideas for color pickers. Here's my nominee:
big picker
The standard one, but using fair hues, plus grayscale (with blocks of solid black and white at the ends for easy selection), plus the multiple-of-five crayons. (See Appendix A of the Reference Manual.)

Jens wants to have a choice of color pickers, like the MacOS one:

The first tab, shown, has what looks to me like an HS color wheel with a V slider. The second gives a choice of several different versions of sliders. The third gives a selection of color names, e.g., W3C. The fourth is kind of like ours rotated 90 degrees. And the fifth is a box of crayons, which is where I got the idea.

I actualy like that idea!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.