Need Team Members!

Then we just have to optimize it while we’re writing it

I could maybe help test your games. I'm not a really good coder, but if you tell me you want your game to do something and it doesn't, I can inform you. I'm active every few days.

Sounds pretty good!

Yeah, of course!

Just tell me when you need me.

You got it!

I'm more on the technical side of things; I would help if I liked making games. But I've moved on from making games on Snap. I guess I could make a few custom blocks if you guys need any.

Yeah, we might need some blocks.
We'll let you know when we need any.

I don't make well coded games, but I can make fun games.

Well,yeah,I could join,but only if you make projects that are simplistic and optimized(i mean to only have one sprite and one script that handles the initialization and the loop)

Is your goal to make games or simulations or what? Or is the goal just general?

I think its games.

Alright. I can’t wait to get started.

Is this still active?

Ye

I’ve come out with an idea. We should make a Super Snap! Bros. game, like Super Smash Bros. I know there’s a lot of technical issues to get around. But my mind has been churning. We could make one local variable for each character containing a list of numbers representing damage, speed, jumps left, and etc. Certain damage levels could increase the distance a character is able to be launched. Attack costumes can make sure opponents can only be damaged if you are in a certain costume. An if-else block can detect if an opponent is being grabbed and stop them from moving. The characters can be different coders across Snap! and animated by them. I know there are other technical problems, but I just wanted to get the ball rolling here.

That would take an INSANE amount of time, but you have me intrigued.

We’ve been doing that for a while now lolz, it’s just on hold
That’s what project v is

Oh.

Yea don’t you remember the entire thing that happened?
It’s just on hold until we don’t have anything better to do