Need Help During the Conference? Post Below

Session recordings will be uploaded to the event pages in the schedule, and on YouTube, but it will take us a few days to get them up.

We'll send out some messages when we release them. :slight_smile:

I don't think the zero time changovers are working very well - could do with a 5 min break I think

Feature request: Would've been really helpful to have a way to export each event to ics/google calendar.

Great. Thanks.

Yeah! I agree! Probably won't happen for this Snap!Con, but I'll log it for the future. :slight_smile:

Out of concern for your health, I hope that probability is 1 :wink:

I was going to say "we have those!" but I guess you're right, we don't have them on the half-hour in short talk times. We basically followed the practice of f2f conferences, which typically have two or even three talks in one session. Presenters generally announce a two-minute break, and anyway, it takes a while to get their laptops swapped out and in. Next time...

ooops...

@tlee2019 There's google calendar links now: Keynote: Reflections on Equity, CSforALL, and Snap! Snap!Con 2020 I'm not sure if it adjusts to the right timezone, but I tried to tell it to.

:rofl:

Tried adding @bh session 8am Berkeley time tomorrow and it just stuck it into my calendar for 8am my time (UK)

But if I change time zone before adding it - it puts it at 4pm my time (UK) which is right :slight_smile:

Thanks for the note! Yeah, there's a timezone parameter that google seems to be ignoring. :frowning:

Hi - one of our team members has registered for the conference and has registered for the forum. He also completed the survey. However, he can't see any of the session threads here. He's logged in and out a few times with no luck. I told him to post here, but he didn't have that access either. His username is roboboy42. Anything else we should be doing to get him access? Thanks!

Can he request access at: https://forum.snap.berkeley.edu/c/snapcon-2020/33

I don't see an access request for him.

He clicked that link, but he just did it again. It doesn't have him fill out anything. It just reloads the main forum page.

Sorry if this is redundant, but did he try clicking on that link while he was logged into the Snap! Forum? I can't add him directly to the group because the forum does not recognize that he's logged in before.

Yes, he's logged in.

Is it case sensitive? He's logged in to the conference page as Roboboy42.

He hadn't verified his Snap! account so I just did, and now I was able to add him to the forum. :slight_smile: Welcome @roboboy42!

Hallelujah! He can see the light (or the session threads!). Pesky confirmation emails lol. Thank you so much.