My pen project has stopped working!

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. What browsers show this problem? Chrome
  2. Please share an example project (if possible).https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=donotforgetmycode_snap&ProjectName=Pen%20thing&editMode&noRun
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. I have no idea why it's happening.
    What the project's supposed to do (and used to do) is move the pen trails to where the mouse is. Now it has stopped working.
  4. What does Snap! currently do? I think something is happening which means the "go to mouse pointer" block is being skipped. Or maybe the "pen trails" block has been changed.
  5. What should Snap! do instead? The sprite should follow the mouse pointer, making it hard to draw in, which was the original idea of the project.

Please try again in Firefox. This sounds like a Chrome v79 problem.

From what I found with visible stepping, every time it switches to the pen trails costume, the position resets back to the origin.

'k, thanks for the report. Still, try in Firefox and let us know what happens. Tnx.

Project was saved with ad hoc costume. Maybe sprite center is undefined after loading.
To clear the mess...
Pen thing script pic (1)

this is a new feature in Snap! v5.4: When a sprite makes a pen trails costume its rotation center is the position of the sprite (used to be the center of the stage). The new feature gives you more control over pen trails costumes. You can modify your project slightly by adding 2 blocks so it again does what (I think) you want it to do:

Does this explain what's going on?

I don't have Firefox

Oh well never mind, see Jens's post.

No, that's not quite what I wanted. My project is supposed to let you draw something, but also move the pen trails.

I was busy replying to Jens's post when you posted that.

Any other browser?

I have Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. But I don't use Explorer or Edge because they're terrible.