My new attempt at making snap faster

I just figured out how to do that look at my code

just set to ghost effect of the sprite to a value in the list before it stamps

Done

So what now hmmmm

im going to add other effects as well as clones

also how did you make those arrow things work

reminds me at my atempt to make a one sprite game :~)

i've tried to do that many times and there was always an obstacle
like how to see if a clone is touching another clone
so this was kinda trying to make one sprite games easier

well it was only a few clones and pen

that sounds like a cool idea i think ill try that challenge

you should play it and give your thoughts

its really cool but i don't know what im saposed to do

i did that

did what

made touching

how

I have made a Tileset Platformer before using a Tileset Engine I've made. It can only run with turbo mode on though, so definitely not anything too special in Snap!. I doubt it even makes Snap! faster...

I made a few once.
One sprite projects with lots of things going on are a pain to program.

Also, @codegang, how will you be able to program each sprite in your project?
I still don't think this will speed up Snap!
Your program goes around the screen stamping "sprites", which takes way more steps than just letting Snap! render the canvas on its own. Even worse: if you have lots of these "sprites" Snap! lags a ton because you are using the WARP block; plus, the stage updates occasionally if you have many "sprites". Lastly, how will you handle pen trails? If you are stamping things to the stage, you are modifying the pen trails, which some programs need to read without being tampered with. You also make a point about clones. If you draw them with the pen, how will you call the clone? I personally think this is a waste of time, but that's just me.

It’s just for fun, I think what they mean is a faster way of Handling clones because snap does it horribly

Ofc there’s no way you can make something that does something faster than a sprite because sprites themselves have to actually do that

Personally I never experienced any sort of lag with this at least in my version