Messing with devmode is fun!

That being said, devmode is really weird and cool!

What's funny is that I just saw both of those posts not too long ago.

Agreed!

For a development tool, it feels like a hacker(old definition, not a cybercriminal)'s dream come true!

I've actually been trying to make apps with Morphic, but I'm not too good at JavaScript, I'd say I'm OK at it. I rely on other apps to do some work for me.

Makes sense. I don't know enough JS to use Morphic properly.

Sometimes when I'm making a custom morph, I usually copy off of another constructor. I'm that lazy.

Makes sense. I write C++ code professionally, and I copy old constructors and methods from the other classes all the time (with some modification, of course).

The only code I know how to write is Scratch, Snap!, and a bit of Java.

Cool! <rant>(Java is a bit too boilerplate-y for my tastes, but if you like it, more power to you. If you like OOP, you should try Ruby. It's pretty cool!)</rant>

It's fine, to be honest, since, you know, Scratch and Snap!, it would be nice for the projects I made in Scratch (and maybe the projects mine are remixes of) to have Snap! versions. I'm not really wanting to recreate ALL OF IT, especially the sprites.

Too bad Snapinator doesn't work anymore.

No idea. Also, hey @bluebaritone21, are there any plans to revive Snapinator OR make a new converter?

I think some users have been working on it. In the mean time, you could download the Scratch projects, change the .sb3 to .zip, and get all the images and sound files out of them, then drag them into Snap!. Finally, manually recreate the code.

Hmmmm.... Ok, that sounds more reasonable.

I don't think there's a way to report a user, but until @bh cleans up this situation, you can click on their name, the click on their name again in the new popup to go to their profile, then there should a button that says "normal". Click that, then click on ignore, which will hide all their messages for you

You can also go into your preferences, then under the users tab, you can add a user to ignore.

Oh, @bluebaritone21, do you mean

a revival of Snapinator, or do you mean

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

@mauro.sanmiguel573 is suspended.

@sonic123cdmania hasn't been 100% disruptive, so isn't, but should shape up.

Thank you!

comment