Meet blast! Again

https://0c87b1e3-22de-4364-9f6f-4e2cfdea9e0e-00-3c5a0qz63yhf.riker.replit.dev/ This is blast! This is Blast! 0.0.1 alpha

Why didn't you just edit your original post? Also, what happened to your profile picture?

I changed it do you like it? It says coding is fun!

UPDATE 0.0.2 alpha
ADDED
:
NEW BLOCKS GO AND LOOK
UPDATE 0.0.3 alpha
ADDED
:
PEN AND COMMENTS
UPDATE 0.0.4 alpha
ADDED
:
SOME MORE STUFF GO LOOK!
And changed the renderer to a custom one I made

dont use replit for hosting
when you leave the editor the link will stop working

if you have an old computer sitting around you can host a server and connect it to a domain

Does it still work though?

yes but its a really terrible way to develop
the free plan has been downgraded so bad it barely works
upgrading doesn't help either because the price for what you get is not worth it. you can by a domain for less than 5 dollars and use an old laptop with linux on it and get a better experience

Alternatively, my favorite method for hosting is creating a GitHub repository and then hosting it on Render. I've definitely shared the info somewhere, so a quick forum search should pop up how to do it, or Google will.

yea, render is good too
i like hosting it myself though because I get more customizability and control over the server.
but hosting your own server is a little more complicated and requires a little knowledge about DNS stuff. and raspberry pi firmware changes if you host that way (only if you want to break out of the 32bit default raspberry pi os userland)

How bout vercel? But also how good was my project?