Mechanical 1B Memory Module

@joecooldoo and @loucheman here's a (unfinished) simulation about it!

Hope you like it (And understand how it works)

EDIT: If the project doesn't work, here's a video!

The simulation is unfinished because the lever that you are supposed to hover your mouse pointer over is always connected to the other pieces. There is no reset switch, and so the pieces don't stay where they are supposed to stay. They spring back.

This is not supposed to happen but I was lazy and desperately wanted to give others a simulation as most of you guys are puzzled as to how it works.

After almost a year, it is finally updated. The Mechanical 1B Memory Module has entered the 2nd Stage.

YES! That's right! I am back with another version of the 1B MMM (Formally the acronym for the Mechanical 1B Memory Module). And it is:

• Better
  • Easier to 3D print
  • More likely to work

Here's the link for the parts:

Here's the link for it assembled:

(Oh yeah, by the way, I have a Thangs account and a Thingiverse which you should probably totally check out.
Thangs: https://thangs.com/designer/Slate%20Technologies
Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/slate_technologies/designs)

Wait, did you remake a 1-byte hard-drive in Snap!?

No, quite the opposite! I actually made the 1B MMM as part of a planned mechanical computer. Maybe for a mechanical 3D-printed AI?

I shared it here, however, some people (mainly joecooldoo and loucheman) wanted a simulation as to how it worked.

So I made a simulation for V1. I might make one for V2, but later.

uh, ok

Also it's not really a hard drive. Its in the name - mechanical. Meaning mechanical.

It uses multiple levers not connected to each other which can store something.

its hard(plastic),it will drive nerds to it,its a hard drive

you are really annoying sometimes

im just joking

okay

I mean, that could be a valid explanation for the 1B MMM. Or name. Or BOTH.

Sheesh man, it's okay.

That joke was directed towards me...

Ding Ding Ding You can make it with whatever materials you'd like. I use resin.

oh ok