Me and my school are IP banned from Snap!

You can still collaborate with other users, you will just have to use an external tool like github to sync the project xml.
This is assuming you have backups of your projects. If not, you might be able to get one of the admins to dump them for you.
If it is an IP ban, you can always use a proxy or other tool to get your projects, although I strongly recommend you then stop using snap to avoid ruining snap over that tool for everyone else.

BRO

I LITERALLY WENT TO A SITE THAT I COULDNT EVEN DO ANYHING IN

THATS ALL

Doesn't matter. If you are banned, and try to bypass it for any longer than a few minutes, your tools and all users will also be banned. Don't do it.

i hate life :DD

I gave you a solution for most of the functionality of snap. Do what you can with what you have. You don't usually get perfect systems, but this one is better than many. The reason I am typing so slowly is because I am using my phone, which is because my laptop has been crashing so much in the past few minutes that I can't do anything. Cloud access to one website isn't that important.

I kinda want to publish my projects ya know?

Well, you can't use the website. Most languages don't even have a public website where you upload programms.

...and I also want to play games

i dont think you can do that when your banned

You can play games with an account ban, but not an IP ban.

yeah i am so glad i didnt get an account ban otherwise I prob would have quit

You cant play games with an IP ban

lol this whole thread was a trainwreck from the start

yeah.

Ok so sladescar and owl are ip banned, for an unknown reason. Apparently it is also perm.

Not unknown. They were trying to find admin pages on the Snap! cloud, and the system automatically detected them and banned them.

I wasnt the snap cloud. I dont know why Jens think its the snap cloud. Weird

?????

it*

So get a different account and use Snap! from a public library. It really is that simple.

And, personally, I really don’t think it matters if you were using the SnapCloud. Knowing that doing so may get you banned, you attempted to look at admin pages and pages that accessed the API. That, in my mind, isn’t wiped away by a “oh I didnt mean to” or something of that nature.