- What browsers show this problem? It's a snap problem
- Please share an example project (if possible). there's no need
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. right click on + - × or / reporter, then click help
- What does Snap! currently do? you'll see the × block with * instead
- What should Snap! do instead? fix the block image
It's from Scratch 1.4
To be more specific, the help pages for blocks that were already in Scratch 1.4 just reuse Scratch 1.4's existing help pages, and Scratch 1.4's × operator used the * symbol instead.
thanks, I didn't know that.
Yeah, it's always seemed like there's something more urgent to do than remake the help screens for the blocks we inherited from Scratch. But now I'm going to have to do them because of hyperblocks so I'll make sure to have the right characters.