Making GMod with DevSquare 0.3 in 2 days!

I've always been a fan on Sandbox Games. GMod is no exception. I liked the idea of making your own games/levels using Source Engine assets without having to learn or use Source.

In fact, I loved it so much, I decided to make my own version of GMod in DevSquare. And because I like to suffer, I gave myself a time limit of 7 days. I think I did a pretty good job on the game!

What is GMod? GMod is a game/sandbox where you get to make your own levels and experiment with Source Engine assets. GMod stands for "Garry's Mod".

CONTROLS

You can use the WASD keys to move and Shift key to sprint.
You can use the 0 key to delete all the clones you instantiated.
You can use the 1 key to go to your original hand.
You can use the 2 key and the "Object" slider to choose and instantiate an object via a gun.
1 on the "Object" slider is a Button
2 on the "Object" slider is a Thruster (From Thruster Race)
And because this game was inspired by the Source Engine and Valve's "GMod" game, I added an Aperture Weighted Storage Cube (Not companion cube because I couldn't draw a heart using touchpad) from Portal. You can select 3 on the "Object" slider to instantiate an Aperture Weighted Storage Cube (From Portal 1 and Portal 2)
You can use the 3 key to NoClip, but you have to hold it to NoClip.

Wow, that was a LOT of controls to go over!
Play the game for yourself! Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

UPDATE:
I will no longer update the project/game as I want to keep it in its "Made in 2 Days" version so that it really was made in 2 days.

"NoClip" is more what I, a Minecrafter, would call "Spectator mode". I'm pretty sure "noclip" is when you can slightly overlap another object.

Shouldn't DevSquare be a Snap! Mod or something?

But it’s a project.

Yes I know.

Yes, but it should be a mod.