Make the main page more 3.0ish to guest users

I saw it in the user activities before seeing it here. So, was it here someday in the past?

That's a different kind of voting, which you can set up explicitly from the gear icon at the top of the little box you type into.

Okay.

Thank you.

oh yes, a wiki!

The Snap! main page looks Ok, to me, but there are a couple of things nicer about the Scratch main page:

• The Snap! header picture is dead and looks like a screen grab pasted on, while the Scratch header part takes up the entire screen, and has live components on it. You could do cool stuff if you linked parts of the pictures to intro stuff.
  • The Scratch header takes up less vertical screen space, allowing you to see the projects, possibly w/o scrolling.

On the other hand, there was nothing unexpected on the Snap! page, in the sense of, Oops! how did I start that and how can I stop it?

Yes, I agree with these ideas. Moving the four buttons that are now below some text up into the banner would kill two birds with one stone, and the (shortened) text could go there too, or maybe below the latest projects thingy.