Main website logs me out of it when i close it

Android and ipad

Well I DID log in with that so maybe that’s why I never had the problem?

Btw the only reason why I logged in via editor is because I wanted to save my projects, I made a account in the editor before that

It maybe an issue with the cloud. A similar issue was reported on GitHub before-https://github.com/jmoenig/Snap/issues/2658

I always keep the forum in one tab, and Snap! itself in another tab. That way there's no problem. I'm not saying we shouldn't fix this problem, but meanwhile, that's what I'd do as a workaround.

If you're getting logged out, it's likely a cookie issue. Both the Snap! forums and the snap main site have their own cookies. So, there's two separate problems.

If you are staying logged in until you restart your browser or computer, then it means the browser is "cleaning up" itself. I would try with extensions off, a second browser, or see if there's settings preventing cookies from being saved.

The cloud button linked on GitHub is a separate issue. I think we might have fixed that, but that's just about the visual indication not the actual login status.

i dont have this issue but its a random bug for people (or is it a bug)