Load Failed :TypeError: block is undefined

1. What browsers show this problem? Firefox 75.0
  2. Please share an example project (if possible). I was working locally, so it's not on your server, but it's available
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Saved the file, tried to open it later.
  4. What does Snap! currently do? See title.
  5. What should Snap! do instead? Not save broken files?

I've been trolling through the xml file and it looks like most of my work is there, but I don't know what I'd look for to fix it. I'm assuming I've referenced a block somewhere that got deleted or renamed. If that's the case, maybe I can find and fix the error.

Is it possible to upload the file to the Snap! website and share it?

Don't know how to do upload a broken file. I could share a Google Drive link, if that works.
I've recovered most of the work by reassembling the XML starting with a saved New workspace, but haven't figured out, yet, what broke it.

Well, you can use the following browsers:

Edge hangs forever on 'Opening Project'.
Chrome gives TypeError: Cannot set property 'isDraggable' of undefined

You may try Dev mode (shift Lambda) to load. Or send file to Dropbox or instant file sharing service to examine.

Loading in dev mode didn't work.
Here's a Google drive link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c8D_tKfRDTZ1UpjR9JAvE-SkAdzGmfu2/view?usp=sharing

There is recovered project here

without 3 orphaned list references.

For future reference - in dev mode, there was error msg pointing to store.js. You can add
console.log( model)
to this javascript file to see the last processed project element.
After 12 h I will remove the project.

Thanks!
In the likely scenario that I will avoid learning more javascript than I must, is there something in Snap that I should avoid/cleanup before saving intermediate work? When you say orphaned list references, I assume I had some blocks referencing a variable? that I'd deleted.

Probably, but with ringified input.

Ok. Chrome error?

Looks like you have to uncheck the "draggable" checkbox?

draggable