List of costumes bug

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. What browsers show this problem? Chrome
  2. Please share an example project (if possible).
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
    Put (my [costumes v]) into the {say []} block:
    untitled%20script%20pic%20(6)
    Run this block, and then click on the plus sign at the bottom left of the sprite's speech bubble.
    Click on the new item that has been added, and type in some text.
    Now click on the Costumes tab above the script area.
  4. What does Snap! currently do?
    The costumes tab goes blank.
  5. What should Snap! do instead?
    When you just click on the (my [costumes v]) block, there is no plus sign at the bottom left of the list. However, when you say/think it, there is a plus sign. Therefore, there should be no plus sign when you say your list of costumes.

I think this also happens with the list of sounds, but I haven't tried it yet.

Thanks!

What should happen with this: {add [something] to (my [cosumes v])}?

If the something is a costume, it should work; if not, not.

Would the add block do nothing or make an error?

I suppose since we're checking anyway it might as well throw an error. Dunno what Jens will say.

just try it! We're already throwing an error, but didn't yet catch all the cases where you can directly edit lists in speech bubbles. We'll catch up in the next patch.

If [something] is a costume, then it works. Otherwise, it throws an error saying "Expecting costume but getting {the type}" where {the type} is "text" if [something] is a string, "number" if [something] is a number, etc.

this has been fixed in today's patch. Thanks for reporting it!

Thanks